Considering selling your home?
As a Home Seller, you hope to get asking price for your home, so never underestimate the power of first impressions! Houses that appear poorly maintained seldom sustain interest. Don't let a potential buyer discover the defects in your home, get control of repairs and disclosures with a professional inspection!
We understand the emotional attachment you have to your home but you must be realistic about the home as well. No home is perfect and as soon as you realize that you are on your way to making your home more marketable. And remember, making your home the most marketable it can be should be your number one goal!
There are many benefits to having your home inspected before listing. A pre-listing home inspection by ProTech Home Inspections will impress potential buyers, reduce the time and anxiety of long negotiations, reduce fear of the unknown, and present your home as an attractive place to live. Your ProTech Inspector will accurately describe the current condition of your home, so you can make the decisions that are best for you and the sale of your home.
Pre-listing Home Inspection Benefits
- Home typically sells faster!
- Home typically sells for more money!
- Gives you the ability to fix any problems and deal with any issues ahead of time.
- Sell your home with less hassle!
- No last minute renegotiation’s based on the buyer’s inspector’s findings.
- No more buyers getting cold feet when they find out the home is not perfect.
- You can fix problems ahead of time or disclose the problem and reflect it in the purchase price.
- You have time to get several estimates for those items that you choose not to fix.
Bottom line, if you want to sell your home faster, for more money and with less hassles, make sure that you get a thorough pre-listing home inspection from ProTech Home Inspections.
Call Now to Schedule Your Home Inspection: 585-261-6936
SAVE TIME AND MONEY
Having a home pre-listing inspection can be added insurance for a seller. The market analysis prepared by your real estate agent can help in determining a fair listing price for your home, but a home listing inspection reflects the true physical condition of the home. This is an area where only a professional home inspection can be of assistance.
ProTech Home Inspections, Inc. has performed thousands of home inspections and knows the most common things that tend to sour a deal. Preparing you home for a home inspection as well as having a radon test would be a worthwhile investment to have done before you put your house up for sale.